Sit strapped with your feet dangling, surrounded by a huge screen that takes you and your party on an unforgettable journey through Iceland. With special effects such as wind, fog, smell and sound, this is an experience that suites both old and young.
FlyOver Iceland is an opportunity to experience Iceland in a completely new way. This high-tech experience is based on you and your party being strapped into something that can almost be compared to the seats on a roller coaster. You are surrounded by a 20 meter large spherical video screen which together with wind, movements, fog, smell and music will create the illusion of flying through Iceland's mighty nature. The ride is as intense as emotional and suits old and young. You will fly over glaciers, waterfalls, rushing rivers and mighty mountains. Before the ride, you are invited to a preview that explores the role of nature, time and man in Iceland, from volcanoes and glaciers to Vikings and trolls.
The attraction is located in the harbor near central Reykjavík and is easy to get to with a walk, public transport or car.
Monday - Thursday 12-19
Friday - Sunday 11-19
FlyOver Iceland departs approximately every 15 to 20 minutes during opening hours. The whole experience takes about 35 minutes, including the 8.5 minutes you will spend on "The Ultimate Flight Experience".
YouTube: Videotrailer from FlyOver Iceland
Indgår og tilvalg
- Entrance to FlyOver Iceland.
- Pick-up in Reykjavik.
- No meals are included but there is a café on site.
- Afgange : Daily, all year round.
- Afgangstid : Every 15-20 minutes during opening hours.
- Krav : Children must be over 102 cm to ride and be in the company of an adult.
- Sværhedsgrad : This excursion is suitable for everyone.
- Produktkode : E01
Beklædning og udstyr
- On this excursion you do not need any equipment or special clothing.